F.A.Q.(Frequently Asked Questions )

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Alfastation
Admin

34, male

F.A.Q.(Frequently Asked Questions )

from Alfastation on 05/30/2015 12:48 AM

How to upload profile Picture?

Alfastation?

Alfastation
Admin

34, male

Re: How to upload profile Picture?

from Alfastation on 05/30/2015 12:59 AM

Click on my account",then go to My Profile " tab.Select "edit profile".Then click on upload photo. Chose file from your device tick on tarms and upload  photo. That's all 

Alfastation?

Alfastation
Admin

34, male

Re: F.A.Q.(How to invite friends and get taka for invitations?)

from Alfastation on 05/30/2015 01:07 AM

Click on members then select invite friends. Give your friend's email address  and send invitation. When your friends click on the link that you have sent on invitation mail and active his account you'll get taka 200 on your account. 

Alfastation?

Robi

34, male

বােগরহােটর বাঘ

Alfa Group

Re: F.A.Q.(How to collect taka? )

from Robi on 05/30/2015 01:31 AM

Earn taka for different action on this community. Write post,invite friends  etc. Go to rank page for details list of earnings

©Alfastation?

Robi

34, male

বােগরহােটর বাঘ

Alfa Group

Re: F.A.Q.(How to invite friends and get taka )

from Robi on 06/03/2015 02:48 PM

Click on "my account" at the bottom of the page you will get a place to enter email address.  Enter your friend's email address here and click on send. Now when you friend open his email he will get invitation email. Sometimes the mail goes to spam folder. when your friend click on accept invitation and active his account at "Bagerhat Info" you will get taka taka at your account

©Alfastation?

« Back to forum